:::F!rst Impression:::


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kore@n Dr@m@ Fever!!!!


 A.N.JELL
 haaaaaaaaaaa!!! nie A.N.JELL .....right now this is my favourite drama korean!!!
emmm misss this story
tapi daaaa byk kali aku tgk citer nie,
xpuas2 ag...
aiiiyaaaa blh jadi giler,,
u know what,
law tgk cter korea xmkn pom xpew...
hehehehehhehe
giler tol....
em rndu nk tgk ag.....
emm tapi nk tgk cter we got married dulu
baru ulg tgk cter nie balik....
huhuhuuh
giler talak tol laaaaa...




yang too laaa pig rabbit...heheheh
so cute,
hmm, heroin dye pom lucu,
citer nie penuh dgn gelak tawa, pengobanan dan cinta,
SARANGE!!!!!



Otokajo!!! 
What Should  I Do!!!

When I let you go one step further, my eyes overflow with tears
When you walk away one step further, more tears are falling
As you move away to a place where I can’t reach you, even if I reach out my hand
I can’t catch you, I can only cry
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving me
I love you, I love you, I cry out to you
But you can’t hear me, because I am only shouting in my heart
All day long I try to forget you, but I think of you again
All day long I try to say goodbye, but I think of you
Although you went to a place where I can’t hold you, even if my hand reaches out for you
I can’t find you, I can only cry
What should I do? What should I do? I can only see you
What should I do? What should I do? I love you only
I am sorry, I am sorry, can you hear me?
Please come back to me, if it’s not you, I can’t go on
What should I do? What should I do? I only have you
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving
What should I do? What should I do? You’re leaving me alone
I love you, I love you, I cry out to you
But you can’t hear me because I am only shouting in my heart


SECRET

u know what,law ma n abah taw mesti gerenti dye mrh,,
bnr nyew aku tgk citer nie dlm keadaan pekse taw,,
mase too tgh exam stpm...
heheheheh
actually lps streeessss...
sejarah punyer pasal,,,,
frust giler...
huhuhuhuhuhu
xpew insyALLAH,
boleh.....
hehehehe....
jgn marah mama n daddy...
sjew lps steeesss..
mase too tgk ngn cna, kandi, norli, nozi..
hehehehe....
igt mase2 tooo,,
rindu nyew...
misss u alll
hpoe u allll, in healthy, n very happy...
Love u guyssss...




with love : Pig Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment